The longhouse, this dwelling of the Iroquoian peoples, built entirely of wood and bark and heated with three fires, will indeed give visitors in search of unusual accommodation an authentic immersive experience. It is a symbol of the legendary family, hospitality and welcome of these ancient peoples. It is in the magical setting of our national longhouse that you go back in time to pre-colonial times to live the experience of a night in this traditional dwelling.
This “unusual accommodation” overnight stay is equally suitable for families, couples, groups of friends and school groups. This immersion in the Iroquoian way of life will be an unforgettable memory of your stay in Wendake.
This package includes:
- Overnight stay in the Ekionkiestha National Longhouse ;
- Our popular “Myths and Legends” activity, an authentic experience of the millennial traditions of indigenous culture. A must for families, couples and groups of friends;
- The services of a fire keeper who takes care of your dreams and the fire throughout the night;
- Simultaneous room at the First Nations Hotel-Museum for modern conveniences;
- Sleeping bag ;
- Access to the swimming pool; *
- Breakfast at La Traite restaurant;
- Service charge.
Nights are offered both in winter and summer. The sleeping bags provided are provided according to the temperature and the amount of fire lit inside is adapted according to the time of year.
Up to :
*$480 per person, double occupancy
See the schedule of the Huron-Wendat Museum.