In the heart of Wendake (a Huron Village), we invite you to discover the hospitality of the Huron-Wendat and live a unique cultural experience. Our home has often been compared to an art gallery or a small museum: numerous native and Quebec paintings, sculptures and antiques are displayed on two floors. Learn the rich history of the Huron-Wendat people and enjoy the exclusive tourist activities offered in our community.
- Breakfast with native flavor (extra)
- Comfortable rooms with private bathroom
- Guest room with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and toaster
- Outdoor pool
- Free parking and WiFi
- Special rates at the following locations: Traditional Huron Site, Huron-Wendat Museum, La Traite Restaurant, La Sagamité, Village Vacance Valcartier and Whale cruises Essipit.
- Welcome desk
- between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m. or as agreed
- November to March